Supriya Tuladhar is a Video Jockey (VJ) in Image channel.

Supriya Tuladhar is a Video Jockey (VJ) in Image channel. She came into the spotlight when she won the title "Mero Mobile Miss Newa 2007". She got many offers, but at the end of day, she took media as her career. She still remembers the nervousness that she felt under her skin when she was asked to face the camera for the first time for one of the episode of "Glamour and style" in Image Channel. After that camera and television become a part of her life and a reason to list her on our celebrity list. Here an interview with her.
Profile
Date of Birth:5th October, 1989
Nick name:Supri
Your Inspiration:Mahima.
Interview
Tell me about your childhood? Like what kind of person you were then and what you wanted to become? 
I was the youngest daughter and I wanted to become a teacher then.

What would the average person say about you?
I hope they would say that I am short tempered, outgoing and fun to be as friend.

Did anyone persuaded you to participate in the Miss Newa 2007 contest or was it your self decision?No, it was my self decision

Can you tell me how your life has changed after winning the title of Miss Newa 2007?
It hasn't changed me in personal level but it gave me the confidence to face the camera.

Do you think this kind of beauty pageant contest should be continued in future?
Yes, these kind of contest should be organized as it helps to bring talents from different parts of Nepal

What was the most exciting moment in your career?
It was when I hosted a live program, which was "SMS & More".

How did you feel being in front of the camera for the first time?
Like everyone, I too felt nervous. My entire crew helped me to get comfortable with the camera.

Any tips for newcomers to face the camera?

Be yourself and give quality entertainment to the public.

How many programs have you conducted till now?
I have conducted a few like Glamour and Style, SMS and More, Music of your Choice and Tops of the Pops.

How is the present scenario of the Media?
Well it’s improving a lot but I still hope we can even do better than this.

Where can we find you on typical weekend, if you aren't doing your formal works?
Definitely, Darbarmarg!!

What is the coolest thing a fan has ever done for you?
Well, I can't remember, they call me and say good things about me but a thing that I would remember for lifetime hasn't happen.

Do you have a favorite drink when at clubs or bar?
Yes, it's blue lagoon

How about a favorite food to go along with the drink?
Chips chilly

How many boyfriends did you have till now?
That is a nice question…hahaha, but do you think I am going to count them now and tell you!!!

On a date, what does a person have to do to make it perfect for you?
He shouldn't let me get bored. He just should have good sense of humor.

In your view, what is sex?
- It’s a part of life.

What concept do you have regarding sex before marriage?
- It totally depends on the interest of the concerned individual

I grant you the power to create the perfect man? Describe the features you would include?
Cute smile, curious and interesting personality, mysterious eyes and a person who would love me and would connect to my feelings.

Suppose you found a lamp and out pops a genie, you get one wish, what would it be?I wish to bring back my Grandmother to life, as I love her so much.

How do you take life as?
Life is roller-coaster ride with a lot of ups and downs round the corner.

What do you like to do in your leisure?
I like to surf the net, listen to music, shopping and love hanging out with my friends.

What do you think about the present scenario of our country?
I just come that the coming year would bring peace in our country.

Do you have any other profession besides media?
Well I would like to do fashion designing.

What are your future plans?
I want to be a renowned media personality.

With whom would you like to go a date?
- I would like to go with “NIBU”, I just love him.

What’s your view regarding thikthak.com?
It’s one a kind.

What suggestion would you like to give to the upcoming RJ/VJ?
I would suggest them to be real and provide quality entertainment.

What would you like to say to your well-wisher?
I just want to thank them for their love and support.