Khenza Doma Sherpa Beautiful Nepali model


Basic Information




About Khenzanick name : sumo
hair color : black
height : im tall enough
love : my frens
romantic songs /hiphop : umm i love romantic songs
horror movies/funny movie: i love horror
fav singer: enirque & rascal

➨ I'm just a simple girl and nothing's special in me. My
personality changes depending on the person I'm talking
to. Only those people who are close knows me truly, so
if you'll judge me base on what you see, just simply STFU.
Talk to me nicely and you'll know. Enhanced by Smiley Central

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*ஜ۩۞۩ஜ*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*



╔♫═╗╔╗ Enhanced by Smiley Central
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝....Enhanced by Smiley CentralEnhanced by Smiley CentralEnhanced by Smiley Central Enhanced by Smiley CentralEnhanced by Smiley Central BASTETBALL xD


Pse-

xo
-=[N]=-
 
                           Relationship StatusSingle

Contact Information

                                 Email
  • sumisherpa_14@hotmail.com