Ruchika Singh, Model From India


Ruchika Singh
Female
22 years old 
Delhi, Delhi, India
GlamNepal.blogspot.com
Glamasia.blogspot.com
Model
URL: http://www.gangofmodel.blogspot.com




About me


I am a sort of a girl, who doesn’t care for other’s inhibitions. I think, feel and respond of my own. If I like you, I say it on your face. 




Same will be result when I don’t like you.Life is a beautiful expression. 


One should learn how to live and laugh with people around him. One should embrace life wholeheartedly. 


Modeling experience: I've been modeling for 2 years now. Have done various ramp shows with nifft,nifd in  Delhi and out of delhi, print campaigns for brands like:- LG Reliance CDMA, motorola pahone apachi bike Hero Honda Passion, Electrolux, Hindustan Times, Delhi Times,face of the month in fashion bloom, for all news papers magazine  shoot hi fashion shoots with sam for swiss  magazine catalog shoot. 


designers shoot with hemant kahndelwal sagar mehra and with many more.etc etc



Details


Height: 5' 6"


Weight: 107 lbs


Bust: 0"


Waist: 26"


Hips: 34"


Cup: n/a


Dress: n/a


Shoe: 7.0


Hair color: Black


Hair length: Long


Eye color: Black


Ethnicity: Asian


Skin color: White


Shoot nudes: No


Experience: Experienced


Compensation: Depends on Assignment